14 de març del 2015

News: A team of scientists have invented anti-ageing chocolate. This fantastic kind of sweet keep away wrinkles and the skin looking younger. Its name will be "Esthechoc" (esthetic plus chocolate) but it's also called Cambridge Beauty Chocolate. This chocolate will be on the market the next mont, but it seems to be pretty expensive. The laboratory used a special chemical (antioxidant) in the chocolate which can bring parts of the skin of a 50 years old person back to 20 years old. Just in three weeks people will see the changes on the skin.

Personal opinion: I love to know about this amazing kind of chocolate! I'll be protecting and making my skin look younger while I'm eating my favourite sweet. The scientists should research more because our body will notice about the chocolate eaten each day. To sum up, I love this new invention and I can't wait to try it. The next research might be about chocolate without calories!




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada