28 d’abril del 2015

Conversation

Vicki: Hi dear! I've just bought the ultimate smartwatch! Want to see it?
Cris: Oh God! More devices? Aren't you tired of wasting money?
V: No, I love it. I can't afford a life without being connected, without Wi-Fi signal. I need it, as I need breathing.
C: Do you turn off your devices?
V: No, what a foolishness.
C: That's not a stupidity, honey. You're starting to worry me. I think you are suffering from nomophobia.
V: I'm not sick.
C: Yes, you are. Answer this. Do you get anxious when your battery runs out?
V: I used to do, but I bought a battery for charging it when I don't have electricity.
C: OK. I dare you to switch off your mobile phone, smart watch, computer, iPad... every night in a week.
V: I can't do it
C: Vicki, your attitude isn't healthy, you must stop this proble, you know, better late than never.
V: OK, I'll try it.
C: Thank you, it's for your mental health.
V: Yes, I know it, I usually have a headache every night when I want to sleep or when I'm at class without my mobile phone.
C: It'll disappear, you'll see. I'm pretty sure you'll succeed.
V: Thank you for being always on my side.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada