10 de març del 2015

A soul mate at this point

What's a soul mate? It should be your mirror who shows all your flaws? Or it might be your best friend? The love is subjective, is hard to define it, but finding your soul mate may help you on your voyage. However a soul mate isn't a fixed person or archetype, it changes with the time, so not all the relationships are a match made in heaven. At this point I have an idea of my perfect soul mate or how I want him to be.

At first, he must be a boy. I don't have the hots for girls. He should be loving but not excessive, two kisses are right, but not hundreds! Another feature is that he must help the others without waiting for anything back, taking part of an NGO or doing a voluntary work on Saturday afternoon is pretty sexy. His family is important too, I want nice fathers-in-law. 

We must be like-minded and our relationships should be like best friends who have a lot of mutual understanding and maybe live together. He have to make me feel loved every day and to fall in love every day a little bit more. We must have quarrels, but his angry can't last more than 3 hours. Faith will be our value.

I love travelling and I want to him to come with me to every neck of the woods. Furthermore, the sweets and desserts please me, therefore he must bake cakes, cupcakes.. as well as cook pasta. I don't care about his fortune, but if it's huge, much better. If he doesn't know how to make a manicure, no problem, I'll teach him!

Who knows?  I might have found my soul mate. 




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada