11 de maig del 2015

FORMAL LETTER

                 Figueres, Sant Pau street, number 70

Palau de la Generalitat

                                        11-05-2015

Dear Sir Arthur Mas

Inspite of complaining about many situations, you are not our superhero, I am going to focus on my situation. I am 18, and I should be on cloud nine, but I am not, because even finishing high school this year and starting the best part of my life in university, I might not pay my daily life out of home. Students need more grants and supports to dedicate all day to study and not all night to work.

Studing a degree is a full rime job and families should not struggle just for trying to give the best opportunities to their grown kids.

Yet, that is not all, The students that can finish their degree are forced to move away, to another country, like Germany because they can not work on what they have studied. Catalunya is educating some people, but then it loses them.

Artur Mas, I am asking you more opportunities, more scholarships or grants for us, the future of Catalunya if it finally becomes a state. Education is a Human Right and everyone should be able to afford it.

Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Yours Faithfully

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada