11 de maig del 2015

What money can't buy

It is said money can't buy happines, but it can help to reach it. Money can not buy feelings, the human's essence and what marks our life. We act, live, move, love... because of feelings, and no one won't buy my feelings, nobody can decide what I feel.

Is it ethical to pay children to read books or to get good grades? Of course I'd like to be paid for that I'd earn money for something I love! But that is not ethical, The incentive of a good book is the pleasure to read it, make up the story, and not to earn money! If we educate children in this way they'll expect money for everything in life, for going into a museum, for listening one hour of quantum's physic...

Money won't never buy my happines, money would help me to reach it, money would pay the back to the world, money would buy the coolest dress of Abercrombie's but not the feelings and stories I'll have wearing it.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada