17 de maig del 2015

My English Progress from 2013-2015

It is said learning a language needs some practise... or a lot of practise! I've been studying English for more than 10 years and I'll continue for the rest of my life. My first writing of this year is an email to my teacher explaining how do I want my life to be. I made so many mistakes!! (Specially grammar ones, and I had a need of more vocabulary).

My Grammar was a bit rude and childish and I knew it, furthermore writing a post took me 2 hours, I wrote so slowly and reluctantly. Actually I can include idioms, phrasal verbs and the lovely passive voice! ;) Although, the structure of my texts and oral presentatios was fine, I started with an introduction following of the desenvolupment and next the final conclusion.

My first oral presentation was about YouTube and I made it with Edith, we had a great time together preparing it! Our oral presentations tend to be funny and we love having that click with "public", so we made a little game, we putted some photos of famous youtubers and who guessed correctly who was had a candy.

My pronunciation wasn't very well and I made some mistakes with pronouns him, his, them, their...

I hope to get better with all my skills by training and watching English series as travelling a lot around the world.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada